Maven-generated sites for multiple supported versions?
Russell Gold
2018-11-20 20:50:30 UTC
How would one generate a site that provides access to multiple versions of the documentation? Is there standard support for such a thing, or a known plugin?
Robert Scholte
2018-11-21 19:30:44 UTC
I think it is a matter of a proper folder structure.
Referring from one version to another is tricky and should be avoided.

This is what we do with Maven[1], current/ uses some htaccess magic.

Robert

[1] https://maven.apache.org/ref/